Re: ti-85 window

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-85 window

--=====================_843030459==_

I wrote a quickie little program that will set your viewing window based on
an entered center point and delta-x.  It is for the TI-85.
I would have posted it earlier, but I just got my graph-link working (IRQ
conflict).  Here it is (UUEncoded). SETGRPH.85P

At 20:12 9/17/96 GMT, Ben Edelman wrote:
>Matthew Bolduc <gai@tiac.net> wrote:
>
>>I had heard that by setting your viewing window on the ti-85, you can
>>make the coordinates it gives you on a TRACE much 'nicer'  Is this true
>>and if so, what are the values for xmin, xmax etc etc....
>
>Try a Zoom-Decimal (ZDECM, If I remember correctly).  This will alter
>your current view as little as possible while also converting the
>viewing window to one that will give you more "friendly" intervals.
>
>-----------------------------------
>Ben Edelman
>BEdelman@ix.netcom.com
>-----------------------------------

--=====================_843030459==_

begin 600 SETGRPH.85P
M*BI423@U*BH:#`!0<F]G<F%M(&amp;9I;&amp;4@9&amp;%T960@,#DO,3<O.38L(#(S.C4V
M`)N4@(\&amp;IINL``L`G0`2!U-%5$=24$B=`)L`YBUX+6-E;G1E<CH`+S1X0V_F
M+7@M9&amp;5L=&amp;$@.@`O-'A$;^8M>2UC96YT97(Z`"\T>4-OYBUY+61E;'1A(#H`
M+S1Y1&amp;\T>$-A1#8S`'`T>$0+/01O-'A#8$0V,P!P-'A$"ST%;S1Y0V%$,S$`
M<#1Y1`L]!F\T>4-@1#,Q`'`T>40+/0=O1#$P`'`T>$0+/0)O1#$P`'`T>40+
$/0/;,```
`
end

| Peter Kolbus                           +1.810.474.0872 |
| ae607@detroit.freenet.org      #include <disclaimer.h> |
| Due to financial problems, the light at the end of     |
|   the tunnel has been permanently disconnected.        |
| Who is General Failure, and who gave him permission    |
|    to read drive C?                                    |
| ***Written using 100% recycled electrons***            |
|         *** (70% post-consumer) ***                    |