Re: please help me: I need written games in TXT form

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Tue, 17 Sep 1996, Kenny Woelpper wrote:

> All I want is the programs writen out in text form so I can just program
> them myself into my TI-85. Is there a place where I can get the files? I
> don't want the .85* files because I don't have a cable. I need text files.

Nothing personal, but GOD!  This is getting annoying!  At least every week
someone asks this question (RTFM!!)!  Anyway, just download the link software
for the 85 from ftp.ti.com, and you can use that to read them (*.85?) files in
an convert to ascii, or print.

                              The nice thing about Windows is that it does
Tony Lieuallen                     not just crash...  It displays a dialog
marvin@mars.superlink.net               box and lets you press 'OK' first.
http://mars.superlink.net/marvin/home