Re: Encryption Program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Encryption Program

DM wrote:

> Anyone have an encryption program that denies access to the
> calculator(when you turn the calculator on) if you don't have a
> password? I have an annoying friend who keeps messing up the programs on
> my calculator. I need this program for my
> TI-82.
For starters, I do not see anyway that you could password protect the
system.  However, with the TI Graph Link software and a link, programs
can be edit locked, such that they may only be executed on the
calculator.  This does not prevent your f(r)iend from resetting the
calculator, but that's what the graph link is for--keeping a backup on
your computer, and other wonderful things.

-Calcbert