Re: Legends of Glory

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Legends of Glory

On Sun, 27 Oct 1996, Phillip D. Teeple wrote:

> I am not an idiot.  IT DOESN'T WORK, or atleast not on my 85!  What you
> wrote is the same thing that I have been using.  Does the other person
> have to be in a program?  Is there a CBLSEND?

CBLSEND only works on calculators with rom 9 and above, which support CBL.

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com = zarniwoop@juno.com
"If cars had experienced the same technological progress that computers
have experienced in the last two decades,  cars would get 400 miles per
gallon, have 40,000 horsepower, cost under $500, and blow up at least once
per week, killing all occupants." - Unknown

Know thyself.  If you need help, call the C.I.A.