Re: TI-83 to TI-82

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-83 to TI-82

The only thing you can transfer to the TI-82 (from 83) is lists L1-L6...
because of the new commands, it is not possible to transfer programs.  If
you have a Graph-Link, you can load each program into the 83 link software,
copy and paste it to the 82 software, then transfer it to the TI-82...

At 18:00 10/27/96 -0700, TRIMAGNA wrote:
>chungfn@craft.camp.clarkson.edu (Neil Chungfat) wrote:
>
>>I recently transferred all my 82 programs to my 83. Then the
>>batteries on the 82 died, erasing the memory. For some reason
>>I can't transfer the programs back to the 82 from the 83. I
>>borrowed a friend's link, but there doesn't seem to be anyway
>>to convert 83 programs to 82. Could someone help me, or tell me
>>why the link doesn't seem to work from 83 to 82? Thanks
>
>>Neil Chungfat
>
>I have had the same problem. I do not know how to help you. I think
>you may be able to find some of the bigger programs on the internet
>and hand type the rest of them in.

| Peter Kolbus                           +1.810.474.0872 |
| ae607@detroit.freenet.org      #include <disclaimer.h> |
| Due to financial difficulties, the light at the end of |
|   the tunnel has been permanently disconnected.        |
| The packet goes out the card, into the copper, out     |
|   the router, onto the fiber, across the world, thru   |
|   the copper............       NOTHING BUT NET.        |
| ***Written using 100% recycled electrons***            |
|         *** (80% post-consumer) ***                    |