Re: willing to make computer to calc link for $19.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: willing to make computer to calc link for $19.

There are two screws to the side.

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-

----------
: From: gmd800@nmaa.org
: To: Zenon
: Subject: Re: willing to make computer to calc link for $19.
: Date: October 26, 1996 4:22 PM
:
:
: Doesn't it use a 2.5mm stereo jack?  I've found it in a catalog from
: http://www.allcorp.com
:
: Anyway, I took apart my TI85 to see where the C9 capacitator(how do you
: spell that?) was.  How am I suppose to get under the screen to de-solder
: it and replace it?  There isn't much room.
:
: Tobin Fricke wrote:
: >
: > emery starkweather <ace@pconline.com> wrote in article
: > <54jnmu$dhq@blackice.winternet.com>...
: > > I'll make anyone who wants a computer to ti-92 link for 19.95. The
19.95
: > > includes the link the software and a back up of all the programs I've
got
: > > get you rolling quickly. If you are intrested e-mail me at
: > Ace@pconline.com
: >
: > Where did you find the supermini-stereo jack needed for the Calculator
end
: > of the connection?  This has been my major obstacle in manufacturing
link
: > cables for people.  I assume the TI-92 uses the same connector as the
TI-85
: > and TI-82.
: >
: > --