Re: The Apocalypse!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: The Apocalypse!

Hey, no prob!  Also, if anyone here is going to build the RAM Extender look
for the extended game (probably at least twice the size of this one) if
that is possible on the extender.  If anyone finds anything they could
improve on the game or repair or whatever, tell me about it or, if you can,
fix it yourself and mail me the repaired copy!  Thanx for testing!  Waz my
1st attempt at an RPG!

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-