Re: willing to make computer to calc link for $19.95

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: willing to make computer to calc link for $19.95

Doesn't it use a 2.5mm stereo jack?  I've found it in a catalog from
http://www.allcorp.com

Anyway, I took apart my TI85 to see where the C9 capacitator(how do you
spell that?) was.  How am I suppose to get under the screen to de-solder
it and replace it?  There isn't much room.