Re: 82: Screen keeps coming off!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 82: Screen keeps coming off!

On Tue, 22 Oct 1996, Beddingfield wrote:

>    Hello.  I hope this question is answered in any of the FAQ's; I've already
> looked around some.  I have a TI-82 that's about a year old.  The adhesive
> that is supposed to hold the plastic screen cover intact seems to be losing
> its effectiveness, because the screen keeps falling off on a daily basis.
> Although I can't complain totally (I did have the little flaky debris in
> there, which I had a chance to clean out the first time my screen fell out),
> it is getting a little annoying, now. ;-)  Has anybody else had this problem?
> If so, how did you fix it?  What type of adhesive would you suggest I use to
> fix the problem?  TIA.

krazy glue!  it'll never come off!  (Then you'll have to take the calc apart to
clean it out though...)

Tony Lieuallen = zarniwoop@juno.com = marvin@mars.superlink.net

"If cars had experienced the same technological progress that computers
have experienced in the last two decades,  cars would get 400 miles per
gallon, have 40,000 horsepower, cost under $500, and blow up at least once
per week, killing all occupants." - Unknown