Re: TI-85 vs TI-83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-85 vs TI-83

Personoly, What made me get the TI-85 in the first place was that you
didn't have to flip screens to do any of the math functions, it is put on
the bottom of the screen so you can still see the calulations.  If you
can return it, go for the TI-85.  But if you can't, you might think what
he is going to use it for, for algebra and geomity, ok, anything higer.
Personaly, I LOVE my TI-92, but hate the fact that it can't do conversions.
(Unless I am just a total screwball)
-Paul Bruner