Re: TI-85 vs TI-83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-85 vs TI-83

Go for the TI-85.  It is, in my point of view, more easyer to read.  The
when you gointo any of the menus, it does not flip to another screen,
insted it produces a menu bar on the bottom of the screen and lets you
still see your work, nomater if your on the graph screen or the y=
screen, it works the same way.  It also is a more powerful machine.

-Paul Bruner