Re: romdump & hiding programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: romdump & hiding programs

On  8 Oct 96 at 21:18, Reebok wrote:

> Hi, My name is Andy Arentsen and I have a few questions.
>
>         1)  How do I use the Rom dump program?  The two arguments, Input and
> output, what do I put in these?

You can find instructions on Dines Justesens pages. (The page where you
got the program from)

>         2)  I read in a FAQ that you can hex edit a basic program and change
> its name to start with a number then it wont come up on the program menu and
> you cant delete it.  it says to run it you have to call it from another
> program, I tried it and it doesn't work, I got error 14, undefined.
>         If anyone can help me I would be very happy, thanks for your time in
> reading this.
> Andrew Arentsen
> reebok@excel.net

Maybe I wasn't clear enough.. To 'recall' a program in another means
that you, when you are in the program editor, hit the recall button and
enter the name of the program you want to recall. This puts the
contents of the recalled program in the one that you are currently
editing.

Hope that helps.

//Mattias
FAQ maintainer