List Program for the TI-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

List Program for the TI-85

Tonight, I decided to start working on a program for ZShell that will
allow the user to edit lists like on the TI-82.  I was just wondering
what you thought of this and if any of you would like a copy of
this when I'm done (I don't know when I will be).  So far it just
displays 9 numbers from xStat and can scroll down the list.  Later I
plan to make other lists editable and also allow the user to enter
new values.  Personally, I think this will be somewhat easier to enter
data into lists than by using the normal list editor, but it will be
much easier to enter data if you are using 2 or more lists than the
normal editor (stats, etc.)

-Ed