Re: Stacker?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Stacker?

On Fri, 4 Oct 1996 crusader@MO.NET wrote:

> > I was wondering if it would be possible to create a kind of compressing
> > agent like Stacker for ZShell?  If it would even just double our memory,
> > then this would be the most glorious program right?  Is anyone game for it?
> The problem with this is once you leave zshell your calculator would be
> royally screwed unless you wrote something that stays running in basic.

This was discussed A LOT a few months ago, and ended up deciding on a zip/unzip
kind of thing, but although people said they would do it, they didn't, or (I
hope) just didn't finish yet.

                              The nice thing about Windows is that it does
Tony Lieuallen                     not just crash...  It displays a dialog
marvin@mars.superlink.net               box and lets you press 'OK' first.
http://mars.superlink.net/marvin/home