Re: Fargo-- Address error....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fargo-- Address error....

<<Fargo crashed my 92 and it wouldn't turn off. No matter what button I
pushed or even if I took the batterys out. Here is what you do. Take
out the AA batterys. then unscrew the backup battery panel an then unscrew
the back up battery. Take out the back up battery for about three seconds
to make sure all of the RAM resets and put back everything the way you
found it. You just complty reset everything so you have to restore any
programs you have.>>

  The esiest way is to just hit 2ND-LOCK-ON, that will usually reset it.
Second would be to take out the batteries and hold down the ON key for a
few secs.

                          -Josh Wardell
http://users.aol.com/jwardell/JWardell.html