Re: Simplify equations without solving for var--how?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Tue, 19 Nov 1996, James P Reardon wrote:

> Also, I've noticed if you get the calc really really cold, the display
> will go dim and you have to increase the contrast.  Probably something
> with the batteries being cold.

Exactly.  Batteries produce electricity with a chemical reaction, which
(like almost all reactions) slows down when it gets colder.

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com          Oxymoron: Power Macintosh
Welcome to the ever changing sig!  It changes every time I log in, so
don't flame me if it's a little long.  Enjoy!

Grelb's Reminder:
        Eighty percent of all people consider themselves to be above
average drivers.