Re: What is the best TI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: What is the best TI

Definitely either the TI-85 or the TI-92.  The TI-85 is less expensive and
can support assembly better than the TI-83 can (and has many hardware
gadgets you can build)!  The TI-92 is much more powerful and since Fargo is
now out, you can use assembly on that also.  There are upcomming hardware
gadgets for that also.  Very few hardware gadgets have been designed for
the TI-83 mainly because it sucks so bad it's not worth the effort.  None
work with the TI-82 except for maybe the computer -> TI-82 link.

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-