Re: Which TI calc to get? (fwd)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Which TI calc to get? (fwd)

On Wed, 13 Nov 1996, Johnny "Big Dog" Miyares wrote:

>         If you want the ease of an 82 with the power of the 85, and you
> don't mind spending the extra bucks, get an 83.

Could someone tell me why exactly the 82 is regarded as so much easier
than the 85?  Is it because our teachers know the 82 and can hold our
hands through using it and we don't have to know anything?  I have an 85,
and like it infinitely more than the 82.

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com          Oxymoron: Power Macintosh
Welcome to the ever changing sig!  It changes every time I log in, so
don't flame me if it's a little long.  Enjoy!

43rd Law of Computing:
        Anything that can go wr
fortune: Segmentation violation -- Core dumped