Re: Which TI calc to get?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Which TI calc to get?

On Tue, 12 Nov 1996, Goatboy wrote:

> Which should I get. I know my HS teacher won't let me use the TI-92
> (plus it's too expensive), and although the 82 is easy to use, I really
> am leaning toward the 85. It's only a $5 difference, but is the 85
> really *that* hard to use over the 82?
> I would appreciate e-mail because I don't read this group often.

85!!!  Really, it can be argued that it is easier to use.  It's menus
appear on the bottom of the screen, and to enter anything on the 82, you
must bring up a menu which replaces what you are doing.  Very
disconcerting in my opinon.  And, there's ZShell, the best thing going!

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com          Oxymoron: Power Macintosh
Welcome to the ever changing sig!  It changes every time I log in, so
don't flame me if it's a little long.  Enjoy!

43rd Law of Computing:
        Anything that can go wr
fortune: Segmentation violation -- Core dumped