Re: Parallel Link: Which calculator's does it work on?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Parallel Link: Which calculator's does it work on?

where can you get this software?  I get pissed of using "ti-conv" wwhen I
want to send files....

btw, is there a simple way I can send text file to a ti-92?  or a
converter that does this?

-Paul Bruner