Re: Release of Fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Release of Fargo

Why don't you people just wait for the *real, completed* version to come
out.  I'm sure there's a real good reason why David hasn't released it yet.
 For all we know it could blow the calc up!  Also since he owns the program
and it hasn't been released yet, anyone that uses the program without
David's permission is infriging on any copyright that he may have on the
program.  I'm not sure how professional he was when he released his limited
beta version, but I'm pretty sure he told the people not to give it to
anyone else.

If I were David I'd make sure a beta were kept to few people to find out
what the program will do during normal use, whether it wipes all memory,
freezes it, or speeds it up.  He needs to know what will happen so he can
fix it w/o a half million people screaming down his back that HE messed up
their calc.

Finally got rid of my $.02

James Johnson