BIN files

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BIN files

I am trying to make a picture somewhat like the Helena Christensen picture
for Fargo.  I have the majority of the process figured out.  If anyone has
any info on making BIN image files, please let me know.  I am not very
technical so please be very specific and give many details.  Thanks in advance!

                Bye!

Funny quote:  "Who is General Failure and why is he reading drive C?"
/           Mike R. Newman                /__  /__                   \
\   http://www.dodgenet.com/~miken       ___/ ___/    SlingShot!     /
/   E-mail-----> miken@dodgenet.com         WEB PAGE PUBLISHERS      \
\           School E-mail:              http://www.dodgenet.com/~ss  /
/ mike.newman@st-edmond.pvt.k12.ia.us   E-mail-----> ss@dodgenet.com \