Re: Invalid Dimension Error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Invalid Dimension Error

>   Ernest &amp; Brenda Babin <beebabin@iamerica.net> writes:
>  I am using TI-83's in my classroom for the first time.  For some reason
>  we began getting Invalid Dimension errors.  I don't know what the
>  students changed to create the error and I could not get rid of the
>  error.  It showed up everytime I tried to graph any equation.  The only
>  way I could get rid of the error was to clear the memory.

You didn't say which graphing mode you're using. If you're using
Sequence mode (integer functions), for example "PlotStart=0" in the
Window variables screen will give you an invalid dimension error. Look
in the Guidebook under the graphing mode you're using (e.g., Chap. 6
for Sequence Graphs) and check the lower limits for the relevant system
variables.

                                        Harry