Please help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Please help!

I am going to be a junior this coming school year and I will be taking
pre-cal. I own a Ti-85 and I would be very grateful to anyone who could
send me programs that have proven to be useful in this class.  I want to
get them early so I can get a head start on programming them into my
calculator.  I will be happy to trade something in return.  Other
programs, shareware, freeware, even tabliture.  Just ask and I will be
more than happy to help.  Please respond to me directly or to this group.
You can send it in text, .uue, whatever is convenient for you.

Thank you
Beryllium5@aol.com