Re: TI Operating System/Graphical User Interface

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI Operating System/Graphical User Interface

In article <01bb7d90$6e2fa740$5124eea5@MechSys.worldnet.att.net>, "Riley
McArdle" <mechsys@worldnet.att.net> writes:

>I am currently working on an OS/GUI for the TI-82 (easily ported to TI-85
>and TI-83).  I thought that I would tell everyone.  It will have support
>for multiple fonts (stored in a program file as a compressed list), GUI
>controls (buttons, tabs, scroll bars, text boxes, etc.), and installable
>drivers (for screen, keys, fonts, and other things multiple programs can
>use such as cards or dice, etc.).  It will be portable (because of the
>installable drivers and the fonts) so that programs made for it can be
>ported to and from the TI-82, TI-83, and TI-85.  If anyone has any other
>ideas or suggestions, please speak up.  The one thing so far that I need
>some help on is base conversion (used for list/matrix compression).  I
need
>to be able to convert to and from base 100 and base 200 (maybe others
too).
> If you have any source code for this, please E-MAIL me.  Any
contributions
>will be acknowledged in the Easter egg.

I'm interested in helping on the project. Are you using TIBasic or ZShell?
I don't have the source you ask for now, but if there's any other way I
can help let me know. I just ask a copy of the prog. when you finish.