TI Page for Sale (Free)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI Page for Sale (Free)

I hate to say it, but-my TI Calculator Center has gotten to be too much
for me to maintain. I love my 85, and plan to continue using it, but I'm
just too busy these days to keep a TI web site going.

However, I've put countless hours into it, and rather than just let it
go by the wayside, I thought I'd ask if anyone wants it. For more
information, please see the page at

http://www.halcyon.com/ordal/ti/

I really do hope someone will take it on, since it would be a shame to
let it go.

David

P.S. If I don't get any takers by early August (another week or so),
I'll remove it from the Internet. PLEASE respond ASAP!