Re: Various notes about the TI 92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Various notes about the TI 92

In article <31e501f5.7000015@wave.co.nz>, rwg1@wave.co.nz (Richard
Gallagher) wrote:

>Lastly the TI-92 needs more RAM!

Well there was some discussion about that fairly recently (which I myself
was part of), which never came to anything, but there is apparently an
extra slot for a 128k RAM chip and support in the '92's ROM for it, so
there's no real reason it shouldn't work if someone can find the right
chip and install it correctly. Though I don't think anyone ever did.
|"In his aged face under great snowy  | Michael Love (Gandalf)  |
| brows his eyes were set like coals  |                         |
| that could leap suddenly into fire."| MLGandalf@aol.com       |
| (quote from Lord Of The Rings v2)   |                         |