Re: Explain some things to me (begginer)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Tue, 24 Dec 1996, Neil Padgett wrote:

> cyberbro@ix.netcom.com muttered:
>
> >Of course I'm a begginer because I don't know half as much as normal
> >people do.  That manual is worthless if your trying to program.
>
> Actually, I found the manual to be very informative when learning
> about program in TI-Basic. Of course, it does assume a basic
> familiarity with standard programming constructs. (i.e. FOR-NEXT,
> IF-THEN-ELSE, etc.)

I also, believe the manual is adequate for describe the syntax of the
calculator commands.  The book is a manual , not a programming text.  At
first, I didn't think it was written very well (hard to understand) but
afetr using the calculator for a while, and becoming familar with it, the
maunual appears to be a good source of imformation regarding how to
effectively use the function and commands (such as the order of
operations, that few people seem to read).

John Logan
n9342326@henson.cc.wwu.edu