Re: TI-83 WORKING LINK!!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-83 WORKING LINK!!!!!!

The People's Court Jester (GO WAPNER!) wrote:

> ok,first off, you guys are LIARS!
> my complete link cost me $4.17 NOT $4.00
>
> now, here is my Radio Shack price list
>
> Catalog No.     Price   Description
> 276-1429        1.99    Parallel Male connector, crimp style 25 pin
> 276-565         .99     Package of 2 5.1-volt zener diodes
> 276-1549        1.19    One hood cover for parallel connector
>
> total:          $4.17 without tax

Nonsense. The official plans don't call for a hood cover. You just
through that in extra. The total w/o hood is $2.98 + tax. Furthermore,
if you're really cheap, or don't have a radio shack nearby (like me),
you can stick the wire ends directly into the parallel port on the
computer. Then your total goes down to a mere 99 cents, plus some spare
wire, plus tax. Can't beat that. Glad to hear yours in working.
--
Best,                    |
Jonathan Maier           | "At least it's not Emag!"