Re: Packman or Packman 2

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Packman or Packman 2

Jonathan - thanks for responding - I'm alittle new at this so maybe
you can give me a little guidance. (Anyone else out there please feel
free to join in at any time!)

I saved the file you sent to disk (I believe I have anyway  - since I
haven't had a chance to open it to look at it).

 How are these programs written - what language?) and do you know if the 82 and 85 are written
in the same language?  I was thinking that I would just type in the
program by hand once I"ve opened it up and taken a look at it since I
don't have a linking cable (but am considering the purchase of one).

When one writes a program for one of these calculators, does it have
to be in the language of the internal features of the calculator (the
language the calculator was built with) or can one write a program in
any language and how would one go about translating a program from
one language to another?  Wouldn't this require knowledge of both
programming languages (unfortunately, something which I don't
possess).

Anyway, any guidence would be appreciated!

Thanks again for responding.
-cmb