Re: Packman or Packman 2

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Packman or Packman 2

CHRISTOPHER M. BUCKLEY wrote:

> Someone was looking for a ti-85 program for packman or packman 2 the
> other day and I was wondering if it ever surfaced?  If one exists, it
> would be appreciated if whoever has it would post it so that all may
> enjoy! thanks
> -cmb

I don't know about one for the 85, but there's a good one for the 82
called thetaman (the pac-man guy is represented by the character theta.)
I've included it attached to this. It's not locked i think, so you
could  translate it into 85 code pretty easily i guess.

--
Best,                    | Tech Life:
Jonathan Maier           |    Students get shaft