Re: TI-85 vs TI-83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-85 vs TI-83

I would have to disagree!  I write assembly code for my 83, and it rocks!  The clunky 85 interface is a real pain in the ass when compared to the 83.  My advice to you is to try to do anything on an 85, then look at how easy it is on an 83.  You really need to actually use both calculators to appreciate the straight-forward interface of the 83.  The screen on the 83 is also clearer than the 82/85.

Luis Amaral wrote:

> Alright, here's one more question for all of you:
>
> What are the differences between TI-85 and  TI-83?
>
> I want to know things like Interface differences, what features does each
> other have that other doesn't (for example I believe the Ti-83 has financial
> capabilities).
>
> Also, does anyone know where I can find a COMPLETE list of all the features
of
> both the TI-85 and the TI-83?
>
> I have seen the TI home page, but I wanted something far more specific.
>
> Thanks,
> Luis

ti 83 SUX!!!!  the only thing i like about it is that it can shade
inequalities.. i use the ti85 it can shade but a lot harder.. anyways..
the 85 has ZSHELL!!! aahahah kewl asmebly games.. hmm it has UNIT
CONVERTOR!! VERY USEFULL AND KEWL!! :)

oh.. the 83 can receive programs from the 82  the 85 can only get progs
from 85... hmm 85 has more pixel.. 85 has more functions.. 83 is just a
better 82 (it's the truth)  that's about it.. get ti 85...  Fedco  94
bux! :) maybe it's cheaper at costco.. shrug..

Veritech