92 to Modem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

92 to Modem

Does anyone know how to connect the 92 to a modem for use with the FTerm
program? I discovered when I opened my terminal program on my computer and
set the port to the same as the graphlink port, and typed stuff in the
FTerm window, those characters appeared on my computer screen. But, when I
try to type on the computer to the modem, my terminal program crashes.
But, this still doesn't help me connect the 92 to a modem. Thanks!

-Andy Ringsmuth

--
This message is Copyright (c) 1996 by Andy Ringsmuth. All Rights Reserved.
Permission is hereby granted for any and all computer networks associated with