Re: How is zshell grey-scale done? (flicker free)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: How is zshell grey-scale done? (flicker free)

I'm an aero/ocean eng'r student at Va Tech and my TI-92 has saved my butt
more than a few times.  it took me a week to figure out how to do
everything, which is a lot shorter time than it took some of my friends
with their 85's.  I'm not into programming very much, but as far as i'm
concerned the 92 is awesome, and well worht the money.  i paid $200 by the
way (university book stores will screw you)

--joe--
apollo@vt.edu