Re: Which TI should I buy?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Which TI should I buy?

In article <19961130003300.TAA15249@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
kitten344@aol.com says...

>I would say either the 82 or the 83, honestly... the 85 is powerful but
>not easy to use- the 82 and 83 were made after the 85 was, because the
85
>just was too confusing.  I use an 82 and love it, but recently alot of
my
>associates have bought the 83s, which are suppossedly the best on the
>market right now.  so definitely either the 82 or 83
>

>                     ~*Kitty Allen*~
><Kitten344@aol.com>
>                               "My inner moth is dead."

HA!

What do you know?

The 83 sucks.  It still has those ugly full screen menus and far fewer
capabilities (especially programming wise -- no ZShell).  And it's not
like the 85 is so hard to understand -- most TI calcs are pretty easy to
pick up.  If you want a calculator that's hard to understand, try an HP
-- those things use RPN and have so many functions there's two shift
keys.

<(|:^)

Follow-Ups: References: