Re: Make money at home

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Make money at home

Notice that the sender's name, hillock@JUNCTIONNET.COM, does not appear on
the list below.  The real sender is more than likely the top name on the
list, with all of his little buddies also on the list.  This person needs to
be e-mail bombed.  I suggest that everyone send him a copy for the TI-FAQ or
something else related to this forum.  If anyone knows the address of his
postmaster, perhaps we should e-mail him also.

At 23:04 8/28/96 GMT, you wrote:
>Taking 5 minutes to read what follows could be one of the best
>decisions you have ever made.

) Write your name and address of 5 sheets of paper.  Below that,