Re: TI-83 lower case prompts and outputs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-83 lower case prompts and outputs

Anybody out there know how to make prompts and outputs on the TI-83 appear
reliably in lower case? If I load a program containing the statement
           Disp "abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz"
by importing a text-file through TI-GRAPH LINK and loading it, it appears as:
           Disp "abcdeFGHIJKLMnOpQrstuvwXYz"
I want to use lower case, as it looks much more professional to the user -
using
all upper case kind of reminds me of terrible old 1970s Teletype terminals.
        I've tried byte-editing the .83P file using DOS DEBUG, but the result
won't
 load, just gives a "bad format" error. Any ideas?
          Stuart Dawson, Dawson Engineering, Belfast NI
          106217,3374@compuserve.com