83's link (was: Re: Zshell)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

83's link (was: Re: Zshell)

DA>> It might, I know that the graph-link for the 82 won't work with the 83,
DA>yet >you can link an 82 with an 83.  Good job TI!

DA>Uh.. yeah it will. I use the same link on my 83 that I used with my 82.

Sory, what I meant was the same software.  What was being said was that
the 85 calc compiles, and the 82 the computer does it.  So what I meant
to say was that the 83 link might work like the 85.  Sorry :)

Anyone found a way to send programs?

If you have both calcs, open a program on the 83 link software , then
open the 82 link software, and cut and paste it, then send it to the
82.  But this will only work if the program does not have things in it
that the 82 does not support.  Hope this hepls!