Re: Calculator Cases

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Calculator Cases

I am offended at yet another attempt to use this forum as a marketing tool.
It isn't bad enough that we must be solicited, but to suffer the additional
indignity of having a 27k power point file attached, when most users on this
forum can not even read a power point file is unacceptible.  For those of
you who are equally offended, I would recommend returning the file to the
sender,  David Beckham <dbarryb@aol.com>.

Once again, let me caution you not to send the reply to calc-ti, but only to
the address above, or we will all have to continue reading copy after copy
of the original solicitation.

domroy