Re: Calculators

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Calculators

> While I admit to being offended by the racial slurs, I also have to agree
> that the thread about "which TI is best" has begun to get a little out of
> hand. While it's fine to say that one calc or another is the best one,
> remember that everyone is going to have a different opinion, 'cause
> everyone's situation is different.
This is true, and he's right guys, this mailing list is not a place to
flame about races and such, we might as well just frequent alt.sex
newsgroups, it just doesn't make sense, when we could be talking about
programming, development, and support, that we are instead bickering over
calculator superiority and racial supremacy.  I know that if I had just
signed up for this mailing list and had read a few of these messages, my
UNSUBSCRIBE mail would have already been sent...

> I personally like the TI-85 best... why,
> because 1)it has the fastest processor (of the TI-8X's), and 2)it has the
> largest screen (of the TI-8X's). I only use these calculators for "hobby
> programming" (mainly games), so that's all that really matters to me. I
> also own a TI-92 for the same reasons listed above.
I'm not arguing, but as of last time I checked, the TI-82, 83, and 84 all
use Z80 6mhz processors, so there is no faster processor in the TI-85.

Aaron N. Tubbs
aaron@parrett.net
http://www.parrett.net/~poral