-----Oryginalna wiadomo=B6=E6-----
Od: Niklas Brunlid [mailto:e96nbr@efd.lth.se]
Wys=B3ano: czwartek 31 maja 2001 roku 20:42
Do: assembly-92@lists.ticalc.org
Temat: [A92] Re: Transfering binary file to a TI92+

> Hello all,
>
> I am writing a program which needs to read a binary file. The file
> is 50-60 kilobytes long so I am not able to put contents into one asm
> program ( a table ). Is there a way to create a raw binary file on =
92+ ?

I don't think you can create files bigger than 64Kb... the size field =
of the
memory blocks in the AMS is an unsigned word IIRC. The best way would
probably
be to split the data, if that's possible...

--
 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org

The thing about iron is that you generally don't have to think fast in
dealing with it.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies)