[A92] Re: Transfering binary file to a TI92+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A92] Re: Transfering binary file to a TI92+

> Hello all,
>
> I am writing a program which needs to read a binary file. The file
> is 50-60 kilobytes long so I am not able to put contents into one asm
> program ( a table ). Is there a way to create a raw binary file on 92+ ?

I don't think you can create files bigger than 64Kb... the size field of the
memory blocks in the AMS is an unsigned word IIRC. The best way would probably
be to split the data, if that's possible...

--
 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org

The thing about iron is that you generally don't have to think fast in
dealing with it.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies)