A92: Lemmings : Co-Programmer searched

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Lemmings : Co-Programmer searched

About one year ago, I started porting Lemmings to the TI-92. After some
time I've frozen the project, but now I want to go on.
I'm working at a  laboratory at the University of Applied Sciences
Cologne and probably start working on my dissertation in about 2 months,
so there is not much time for me to all the work on my Lemmings project
alone.

I've got :
- an almost fully playable level of the game
- about 1000 lines of assembly code (not well structured yet)
- Lemmings for the C-64 (VICE) from which I take ideas and all the
graphics

I need:
- you may guess it ... an assembly programmer

If you can proof your coding talent (I don't know how, just proof it
somehow) mail to:
   b012414@mail.dvz.fh-koeln.de

Mails are read almost every day.