Re: A92: Re: ROM Flash upgrade

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Re: ROM Flash upgrade

The reason I wanted to upgrade to a newer ROM version is because certain text viewers display garbage (like DB92P) under my current ROM version. Any ideas on how to fix this?

> Many programs aren't compatible with it ..yet.
>
> Bryan

FREE Christian Email
SaintMail.NET - The Internet Address Of Christians
"...when He comes to be glorified in His saints on that day."
http://www.saintmail.net