Re: A92: [tie] - TI expansion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: [tie] - TI expansion

>Why is everybody talking about porting Fargo Programs to the 89/92+??
>What about the other way around?

Because there are still more programs for Fargo than for the 92+.  It'd be
nice if we could run some of them...you guys have most of the good games. :-)

>There are still many TI-92 users, I think which would profit by some
>standard that makes it possible to port 89/92+ programs to the TI-92.
>So everybody programming for the Ti-92+/89 why not make your programs
>Farhgo-compilable (by don't using direct memory addresses, by using
>'flib::...' instead of 'util:...' and so on).

I agree with this, too...we should be sharing programs back and forth.

--Cliff Biffle

Optimist: This glass is half full.
Pessimist: This glass is half empty.
Cynic: They drank my water.  Figures.
Engineer: The glass should be -half- this size!  -Ender