Re: A92: [tie] - TI expansion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: [tie] - TI expansion

Hallo!

This project seems very interesting. A shell compatible to TI-92/89/+
would solve a lot of problems. It was a terrible idea to make PlusShell
sources incompatible to Fargo sources. So everybody who owns a TI-92
can't profit by the lots of software which is being developed for the
TI-89 and TI-92+. (This is certainly due to almost all TI-92
programmers bought a + module which replace their TI-92, so they
can't program for it any more... But I think although there aren't
many programmers for the TI-92 there are plenty of users.)

My question is, whether your "Fargo" has something to do with the
original Fargo by David Ellsworth, or are you just creating a new
assembly shell from the scratch and name it Fargo?
I'm just asking since I thought that David Ellsworth is working at
Fargo III which was (as far as I know) supposed to be TI-92+
compatible.

I will soon have some free time in my october hollidays, so if you
send me your sources, information etc. I'll see what I can do.

						David Kühling

> Hi
>
> You know, I'm developing a new version of Fargo (68kP compatible). I want
> to release the sourcecode, since I can't get it working (installation is
> ok, but after pressing SHIFT ON it often crashes). Also the BASIC fork
> redirection should work.
>
> So my question is, who wants to help me
>
> Source will include:
>
>    Backup modifier
>    Kernel relocation program
>    Kernel source
>    And some other routines
>
> So please help - it will be helpful for us
>
> Greeting
>
> --
> TriX
> http://mxm.ticalc.org