Re: A92: Re: Hide Variables on the TI-92!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Re: Hide Variables on the TI-92!

Well, in fact, it IS compressed... I have been lucky enough to have one
day access to someone having worked with D.Elsworth.. Unfortunatly, i
cannot anymore.
However, i think that once loaded in memory, this table in decompressed
whoich means that it should be possible to read it (fargo's first task is
prob to decompress the table upon run)

BTW: to people speaking french here: least you could do would be to speak
english... Most ppl here won't understand and the aim of such a list is to
communicate (Je suis francais...). Best regards, Mathieu

* Mathieu Lacage                            *
* ch 224,                                   *
* 212 Rue de Tolbiac                        *
* 75013 Paris                               *
*         mathieu.lacage@email.enst.fr      *