Re: A92: Re: Hide Variables on the TI-92!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 19:22 14/05/99 +0200, you wrote:

>es that's possible that my program crashes your ti... it was just an
>example of
>how to make a tiny tsr but i will make a final version in some days :
>I've found a
>new method to make TSR :
>
>->just put your program before fargo kernel in memory (something like
>$3F700)
>->change the value in $6016(TI-92 II) to point just before your program
>first
>instruction.
>                -> that make the tios believe that the end of the
>available memory
>is just before your program
>
>I found that trick by desasambling fargo kernel's code...
>I'm still working it -> I must find the fargo relocation table structure
>!!!!!!!!

I also tried to understand the fargo relocation table structure, and
I never succeeded. Some people think that relocation information
are compressed, and me too.
What we should done is to disasemble and study the fargo
routine that relocate fargo2 files (with db92).

Bye
Benoit

Follow-Ups: References: