> >         LEA (A5,D7.w),A5
> >         Move.w (A5),D4
> >         Move.w D4,D5
> >         RTS
> > _comment:
> >         dc.b "TryOut",0
> >         END
> > ;****************************
> >
> > Look at the following object code created by the A86k.exe:
> >
> > ;ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
> >   ç      è         é   Kù
> > 8:Nu4I`üVersuch   ï  _main
> >          _comment   ?  A5,D7.w
> > ;ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>
>    I don't understand your problem!  Obviously if you're
> trying to dump the object file as output by the assembler
> you cannot see what's really in.  If you want to see what's
> going on, try to use the A68k option that outputs a listing
> file...

The problem is that, in this output, we can see the string : "A5,D7.w". It
souldn't appear like this, since the assembler should have converted it into
binary code. So, it seems that A68k consider this string as an object. That's
why I suggest you to convert everything in your source in lowercase. Maybe it
will fix...

> 		Laurent

\\ // |__    / \   |  \ ||    Jean-Baptiste CANAZZI
 \V/  |     / ^ \  | |\\||    canazz_j@epita.fr
/_/   |___ /_/ \_\ |_| \_|    http://yean3d.findhere.com

Follow-Ups: References: