Re: A92: File System Routines for TI-Basic

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: File System Routines for TI-Basic

In a message dated 3/11/99 4:32:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dkuehlin@hell1og.be.schule.de writes:

> As I mentioned it about 2 month ago, I programmed file system
>  routines for TI-Basic. After all I used the implementation using
>  lists, for example:
>  	GetFolds()          {"games" "main" "tools"}
>  	GetFiles("games")   {"bd" "lr" "tetris"}
>  These routines may make it possible to program a Fargo Program Launcher
>  in TI-Basic and such stuff. You may get these routiens from ticalc.org,
>  contained in the ZIP file "fsrout4b.zip" in the misc directory.
>
>  I also programmed a QBasic like PLAY - routine, that gets a tune
>  passed as argument. You may find it in the sound directory.

Whoa this is awesome!  finally!
Will it work on a TI-89??
--TurboSoft

Visit the NEW TURBOSOFT HOMEPAGE:  The most current Basic programs created by
TurboSoft for the 89, and many links.
<A HREF="http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/">http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/</A>